Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10227 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,411 Dinar (R 52,908) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)