Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11388 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,749 Dinar (R 24,136) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)