Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10258 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,937 Dinar (R 48,131) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)