Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42711 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,850 Dinar (R$ 6,674) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)