Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40943 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,782 Dinar (R$ 6,795) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)