Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,129 Dinar (€1,360) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (20 minutes ago)