Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07169 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 750 Dinar (Mex$ 10,457) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)