Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 LYD / ISK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,700 Dinar (1,249,326 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)