Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01401 LYD / ISK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,158 Dinar (1,153,325 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)