Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01313 LYD / ISK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,539 Dinar (1,259,269 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tambov costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)