Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 LYD / ISK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,333 Dinar (1,335,961 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)