Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 LYD / ISK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,895 Dinar (1,214,297 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (39 minutes ago)