Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04992 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,207 Dinar (ARS $64,249) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 3 hours ago)