Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,905 Dinar ($5,787) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)