Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,920 Dinar ($2,770) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)