Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,404 Dinar (€2,737) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)