Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,804 Dinar (€2,501) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (26 minutes ago)