Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,161 Dinar (€3,227) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)