Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.576 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,015 Dinar (€3,182) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)