Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,782 Dinar (C$5,405) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)