Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,190 Dinar (C$5,720) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)