Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,211 Dinar (€2,001) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)