Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,745 Dinar (€3,570) in Regensburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (41 minutes ago)