Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43461 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,992 Dinar (R$ 9,186) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)