Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,840 Dinar (₨160,512) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)