Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,187 Dinar (€9,900) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)