Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02109 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,837 Dinar (₨276,783) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)