Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02088 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 730 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 634 Dinar (₨30,368) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (32 minutes ago)