Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 937 Dinar (﷼ 29,319,981) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)