Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20622 LYD / DKK
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,553 Dinar (kr12,378) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)