Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20200 LYD / DKK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,526 Dinar (kr12,504) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)