Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,270 Dinar (CH$1,043,555) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)