Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,966 Dinar (CH$933,157) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (43 minutes ago)