Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00220 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,182 Dinar (CH$989,573) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (32 minutes ago)