Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,084 Dinar (CH$961,936) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)