Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34227 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,468 Dinar (4,289 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)