Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38132 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,194 Dinar (8,377 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)