Cost of living comparison between Raleigh, North Carolina, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,718 Dinar ($11,043) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)