Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01779 LYD / BDT *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,349 Dinar (Taka 188,281) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)