Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02002 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 770 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 700 Dinar (₨34,975) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)