Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 810 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 696 Dinar (₨35,037) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)