Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38720 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 457 Dinar (1,179 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)