Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35062 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,595 Dinar (7,400 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)