Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14118 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,213 Dinar (22,757 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)