Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,964 Dinar ($2,079) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)