Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01117 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,716 Dinar (₨153,638) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (28 minutes ago)