Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00999 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 974 Dinar (₨97,467) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)