Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01337 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (₨411,301) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)