Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32701 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,556 Dinar (Mex$ 35,926) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)