Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35023 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,913 Dinar (Mex$ 53,543) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)