Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.501 LYDX / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,794 Dinar (Mex$ 39,003) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)