Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06779 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,056 Dinar (Mex$ 30,331) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)