Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,999 Dinar (NZ$8,838) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)