Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.976 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,081 Dinar (NZ$8,279) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (24 minutes ago)