Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,331 Dinar (C$4,036) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (27 minutes ago)