Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,677 Dinar (C$2,494) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (24 minutes ago)