Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20433 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 12,500 Dinar (元61,176) in Qitaihe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)