Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,416 Dinar (﷼ 85,800,612) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (30 minutes ago)