Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,269 Dinar (﷼ 74,060,590) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)