Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,240 Dinar (﷼ 78,310,593) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)