Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00158 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 10,928 Dinar (6,910,002 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)