Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 18,288 Dinar (11,778,350 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)