Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 13,661 Dinar (8,625,260 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)