Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 10,864 Dinar (6,941,840 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)