Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,936 Dinar (9,876,050 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (44 minutes ago)