Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00158 LYD / KPW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 13,703 Dinar (8,659,481 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)