Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,900 Dinar (Rp 58,594,986) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)