Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14186 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 739 Dinar (Bs 5,212) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)