Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,170 Dinar (CH$1,487,306) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)