Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41631 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 840 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 741 Dinar (S/. 1,781) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)