Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43863 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 438 Dinar (S/. 998) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)