Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42211 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,242 Dinar (S/. 2,943) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 750TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zwolle costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)