Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07490 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,159 Dinar (Mex$ 28,832) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (about 1 hour ago)