Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02550 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,760 Dinar (Php68,999) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)