Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,484 Dinar (CH$679,859) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)