Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,938 Dinar (CH$1,378,818) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)