Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,582 Dinar (CH$721,722) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)