Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41451 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,677 Dinar (S/. 6,458) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)