Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.600 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,817 Dinar ($4,290) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)