Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 LYDX / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,822 Dinar ($4,860) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)