Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.424 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,546 Dinar ($1,787) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)