Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.396 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,937 Dinar ($4,970) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)