Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,995 Dinar (€1,218) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 3 hours ago)