Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,976 Dinar (€1,230) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)