Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02491 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 642 Dinar (25,752 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)