Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02563 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 785 Dinar (30,636 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (36 minutes ago)