Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02631 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 743 Dinar (28,222 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)